The 2016 San Antonio Housing Summit is on September 30 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center! Registration is FREE and closes on September 15
Healthy growing cities have dynamic and diverse neighborhoods offering a mix of housing opportunities for all. The 2016 Housing Summit will help us achieve and maintain this goal by:
- Updating and informing the housing community about the current housing ecosystem;
- Engaging participants from different disciplines in positive conversations with varied viewpoints;
- Providing targeted information and seeking feedback on barriers to housing production, especially the production of affordable housing;
- Advising policy makers and housing providers about necessary local changes; and
- Promoting opportunities for specific action.
CM Credits are being pursued for several sessions (details forthcoming).
The summit takes the place of our regularly scheduled section lunch meeting.